Friday, September 16, 2011

Good Eats Friday: Stella Grill

Good eats Friday is baaack! And to kick it off: a review of Stella Grill here in Salt Lake.

It was a beautiful and warm night so we chose to eat outside on the deck. There is a very calm atmosphere on the deck and the dim lights are perfect for a romantic meal (but this lighting makes for horrible photos!). Andrew and I tried out their crispy duck rolls for an appetizer. Oh. My. Goodness. Duck is amazing by itself, but they had this great plum and mint sauce to go with the rolls. I so wish we had a photo of them, but we ate them up before I even thought about it! Next for the main course Andrew ordered the Italian dip on a baguette and I had the Morgan Valley lamb tacos. Everything was amazing and it looked amazing.



The photos don't do the food justice at all. Stella Grill uses fresh ingredients that are in season, making them better tasting and better for you. If you want a sophisticated dining experience without paying a lot, go here! And be sure you get the dessert, we ordered the daily special which was an orange chocolate mousse/cheesecake. It was the best dessert I have had in a long time! We are definitely going back.


xoxo

Stella Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting and reading your comments! They make my day :)