Friday, October 28, 2011

Good Eats Friday - Ruth's Diner

I have really been slacking on good eats posts. But I'm baaaack and I am sure you are all so excited (as you should be, I have great taste in restaurants).

I present to you ----- Ruth's Diner
This place is seriously yummy. The diner is also up Emigration Canyon making dining outdoors beauuuutiful. Ruth's Diner was also on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. We went to breakfast and this entailed:

husband & delicious hot chocolate

mine - cinnamon roll french toast, yes, seriously

andrew's - famous mile high biscuits and gravy, ah-mazing
If you live in the area and have not been to Ruth's Diner, go. Right now. And call us and we will meet you there.
xoxo

Ruth's Diner on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I miss Ruth's. That was our favorite place when we lived in the SLC. Drink some hot chocolate for me sometime!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading your comments! They make my day :)