Friday, November 4, 2011

Good Eats Friday - Cafe Trio

Trio is a nice little Italian cafe, a little out of the way though, well, I guess we went to the one out of the way in Cottonwood...Which probably isn't out of the way for some people, but it was for us (so basically this little insert was pointless). We ate outside (it was still warm then!) and the atmosphere was really nice and the waiters/waitresses were great. Buut, that all doesn't matter to me as much as the food does...so, drool over these babies:


parmesan flatbread

husband - sausage rigatoni (spicy colosimo sausage, ricotta cheese, pomodoro sauce)


me - chicken pizza (roasted garlic, carmelized onions, mushrooms, fontina cheese)
No, I did not eat that whole pizza in one sitting..but I could have. It was so so good, and still good the next day! Supposedly our chef really knew how to cook Italian..like he was Italian or something, but I could be making that up...I swear our waitress told us that though. Anyway, great Italian food all around!

xoxo

Trio Cafe Cottonwood on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting and reading your comments! They make my day :)