Friday, March 16, 2012

Good Eats Friday - Lonestar Taqueria

Thanks to a recommendation from a friend we stopped into Lonestar Taqueria and I am just now learning from their site that they were also featured on Diner's, Drive-ins and Dives! The food was muy delicioso! I had the best fish tacos I have ever tasted and Andrew had a big ol' burrito. The atmosphere is a fun little hangout place - and from what I hear it's always packed. There is a bar full of different sauces and salsas, we tried them all and liked each one, but the green sauce was Andrew's favorite - it's sugary!

andrew: some burrito (I don't remember if it was beef, chicken or pork!)


mine: fish tacos

The photo above is just another reason to love this place. First thing I thought?: "Did you tell him dey were de Lord's cheeps?" Nachooooo!


xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Okay we LOVE Lonestar, it is like our favorite restaurant! If this house goes through, we will be within walking distance to it... which will be a VERY bad thing. I could see myself eating there every night! HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, I feel the same way! So delicious!

      Delete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Lonestar! It was the only place Grandma Bonnie would go for her fish tacos!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading your comments! They make my day :)