Thursday, June 7, 2012

Good Eats Friday - Johnny Rockets

A few weeks ago I was invited to an exclusive preview and private reception at the new Johnny Rockets in Farmington. Of course I accepted! I had heard good things about this place from Salt Lake locals who remember it at Trolley Square. My sister in law, Erin came along with me to sample their menu and be a part of the experience. We really enjoyed ourselves! The atmosphere was fun, we had great service and the food was yummy. One thing that stood out to me and I loved - your soda/lemonade glass is a tad bit bigger than your water glass. That meant something to me! We sampled their fries, sweet potato fries, onion rings (so good), several shakes, burgers and sandwiches. I was so full but I wanted to eat more! I will definitely go again, even if it is in Farmington...p.s. Utah is getting 2 more! 1 of which we were told will be in City Creek!

So friends, if you want to have some delicious burgers and shakes with fun dancing waiters and waitresses, visit Johnny Rockets! They officially open this Saturday, June 9th and they will have fun activities all day in and out of the restaurant for the whole family! My favorite activity? Ketchup art station! And starting at 11am the first 100 guests get a commemorative t-shirt! Plus, Johnny and The Rockets will be making appearances with the Johnny Rockets Shake mascot between 2 and 5pm. If anything, go eat there, the burgers and fries are great, ooh, and get the orange dreamsicle shake for me!

xoxo
 Johnny Rockets on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. YAHOO, finally we are getting some fun dining spots up north :)
    So EXCITED!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading your comments! They make my day :)