Friday, March 15, 2013

Good Eats Friday - Cubby's

Andrew and I went down to Provo to meet up with our friends Danny, Pam and baby Beckham. We ate dinner at Cubby's Chicago Beef. I had heard so much about this place and saw lots of pictures of it's chalkboard cow and menu.




Andrew had the Rip City Tri Tip Sandwich (tri tip, garlic butter, bbq sauce, carmelized onions and smoked bacon). He loved it, I had a bite and it was definitely good. I had the Dragon Slayer burger (bleu cheese burger with spring mix, grilled onions, tomatoes, smoked bacon and buffalo sauce). The best burger I've had, maybe ever. I have been a sucker for anything with bleu cheese on it for the past year and this burger was bomb. The sweet potato fries were oh so good. Once again, possibly the best I've ever had.


Pam ordered the Apple Pecan Chicken Salad, which also looked tasty. She isn't much of a meat person but still liked Cubby's, so anyone who doesn't want to go because the name of the restaurant includes the word "beef", don't you worry your pretty little heart, they have vegetarian options as well.

I was impressed with Cubby's. They were super busy but we didn't wait an unreasonable amount of time and the food was fresh and delicious. Cubby's tries to use local resources as much as possible which, as you know, is always impressive to me. I hear they are opening a new location in American Fork, making it a little bit closer to us. We will definitely be going back, I am craving it already!

Cubby's Chicago Beef on Urbanspoon
Chantillysongs Blog hop 
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. oh my, this is making my stomach grumble!! sounds awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so tasty! I want to go there.

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! that look so yummy!



    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget they deliver through Provo Eats if you can't get out there order online!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading your comments! They make my day :)