Friday, March 22, 2013

Good Eats Friday - The Sugarhouse BBQ Company

While out and about looking for a place to eat, our friend Landon said he, "wanted something meaty" but not a hamburger. Andrew thought of the barbeque restaurant not too far from our home The Sugarhouse Barbeque Company. We love a good barbeque place

combo appetizer - half order of Tennessee Tangos (rib ends) and Cherry Wood Smoked Wings

buffalo chicken and Greek potatoes

Texas beef brisket and mac & cheese


little Lottie bummed she didn't get any of that bbq
We were really impressed with Sugarhouse BBQ. We had a lot of food and it was all delicious! The workers were so nice and helpful. It was a hot day so we could sit outside and enjoy our food. The giant smoker outside makes everything smell amazing. I don't think you could walk by without your mouth watering. I grew up eating Kansas BBQ and have loved it ever since. We will be returning to Sugarhouse Barbeque Company, and hopefully soon!

Sugarhouse Barbeque Company on Urbanspoon 
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hello!! Visiting from the blog hop! Love your site.
    -Royal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of great things about that place! I'll have to check it out sometime!

    Amberly
    http://amberlyandjoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! And now I want BBQ...
    Charlotte/Lottie is one of my most favorite girl names! She is soooo precious:)
    Stopping by from Mingle Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forget the BBQ, I want to eat that little girl right up!! How precious is she?!
    And okay, I take it back. I want the BBQ too....

    Emily

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading your comments! They make my day :)