Friday, March 1, 2013

Good Eats Friday - Z'Tejas Southwestern Grill

Each month the wives, girlfriends (partners, significant others, supporters..ya know) of the fire department get together to have dinner. It's a lot of fun and this month we had our dinner at Z'Tejas. I have been here once before with my family and Andrew's family just after we were engaged so the families could meet each other. It was the first time we got Andrew to eat artichoke dip, and he admitted he liked it! This boy is picky. Anyway, this time around I was just as impressed.
After you order they bring you this skillet thing with cornbread in it. I love cornbread. (Sidenote: Marie Calendar's sells a cornbread mix you can microwave. Microwave! It only takes 9 minutes!) I ordered the Blackened Catfish Tacos and they were dang good. The Asian dipping sauce was perfect with them. I'm also a sucker for dipping things.


blurry photo :) credit goes to Holly!

Z'Tejas Southwestern Grill on Urbanspoon


Aloha Friday Blog Hop
Join me today at What Jean Likes for Aloha Friday!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...I really love this place, and I've only been once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun monthly adventure! I just found your blog, and I'm so glad I did! Can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little tradition :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been, but that looks ridiculously good right now!

    And thanks so much for stopping by! Newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading your comments! They make my day :)