Saturday, April 6, 2013

Good Eats Friday - The Habit Burger Grill

Just after Charlotte was born I received an email from The Habit Burger Grill inviting me to their Grand Opening in Sugar House! Unfortunately I was not able to make it (ya know, just had a babe and all) so we stopped by with some friends this last week.


When we walked in the first thing that caught my eye was a sign that said, "visit our pepper bar" and I immediately knew I liked the place. Anyone who lets me have banana peppers with whatever I order is a friend of mine. The food is priced well, tastes great and the staff is super friendly. They prepared our food fresh after we ordered which you would think would make your wait time longer, but it wasn't for us. I was impressed!

bbq chicken salad

andrew's tie-dye chocolate strawberry malt

tri-tip sandwich with bbq sauce & sweet potato fries
The Habit Burger Grill is opening their second location in Utah on April 11th in Farmington at Station Park! The Habit is a sister company to Cafe Rio and has come to Utah from California and Arizona where they have 69 other locations! Two more locations are slated for Utah this year.

Each Grand opening The Habit donates it's proceeds to local charities. Events set for the opening in Farmington are:

Tuesday, April 9th - 11:30am-1:30pm: 100% of proceeds will go to the Farmington Community Center.
Tuesday, April 9th - 5pm-7pm: 100% of proceeds will go to Davis High School
Wednesday, April 10th- 11:30am-1:30pm: 100% of proceeds will go to the Bountiful Food Pantry.

xoxo


Habit Burger Grill on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, this is right by us! My sister in law was talking about it the other day, so this week I think we'll have to go! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That salad looks delish!!

    www.meetthebrowns20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading your comments! They make my day :)