Friday, May 17, 2013

Good Eats Friday - Bombay House

I am always a bit nervous when we go out for Indian food and I'm not sure why. I like most curries and naan bread is just amazing so there isn't much of a reason for me to be hesitant and now that we have visited Bombay House there is even less of a reason.

Andrew ate a lot of Indian food while in England and he was getting excited by just glancing at the menu about some items we haven't seen at other restaurants. We started with some vegetable samosas and naan bread. I knew what to expect with the naan bread, but the samosas were so delicious and served with mint and tamarind chutneys.




For drinks Andrew ordered the mango lassi (mangoes and homemade yogurt blended) and I had the Bombay lime (lime juice blended with spices, sugar and club soda).

that cute baby already knows what's good!
Now the following dishes are the reason Bombay House is one of my new favorite restaurants. I present to you Lamb Coconut Kurma and Bollywood Chicken!



I was seriously blown away by these two dishes, absolutely amazing. Our service was great, the atmosphere is perfect, I can't rave about this place enough.

Bombay House on Urbanspoon

xoxo

>>---------------> Join our Find + Follow Friday link up here!

3 comments:

  1. I have been hearing great things about this place lately! I added it to my list of restaurants to try! It gets longer every Good Eats Friday ;) But I'm finally starting to cross some off the list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So guess what you did to me? Made me drool. Ha.

    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading your comments! They make my day :)