Time continues to go faster and faster. My Charlotte is now eight months old, it is so much fun. She is now old enough to experience things more fully, explore the world a bit more. I love introducing her to new toys, food, environments and activities. Charlotte is so active and happily takes it all in. We can now see her thinking and entertaining herself. It's such a joy to hear her little laugh as she feels a new texture or plays with her toys.
A few things about Lottie, at eight months she:
- rarely holds still, the photo above was the best I could get without blurry arms/legs
- is getting her 4th tooth in
- continues to army crawl, even though she knows how to crawl on her hands and knees
- pulls herself up on everything. we had to lower her mattress to the "toddler bed" height because she is just so tall
- loves dancing with her dad
- babbles on and on. said "ma" once but it's mostly "babababa" (which doesn't mean bottle, it's just giberish!)
- rubs her tongue on her new teeth
- loves the swings at the park
- continues to be a very happy and social little girl
Once again, I am so grateful and happy Charlotte is mine. We are incredibly blessed to have her as a daughter. It's so exciting, and a little bit scary, watching her grow up. What a wonderful calling I have!