Friday, March 14, 2014

Good Eats Friday - The Park Cafe

I've mentioned before just how much I love breakfast foods and since moving to Salt Lake Andrew and I have stumbled upon a great place! The Park Cafe is always a hit but especially on weekends, the place is packed! Any wait for a table is definitely worth it.

Our food came freakishly fast. Breakfast food I don't have to make, comes super fast and tastes awesome? That's my kinda place. The Park Cafe is right across the street from Liberty Park, giving you the opportunity to take a stroll around the park after eating such a hearty meal, it was the perfect start to our Saturday! 

^^ michigan hash - park potatoes mixed with sausage, onions and usually mushrooms but Andrew hates them, peppers, chopped with cheddar cheese and two eggs

^^ biscuits and gravy - biscuits with sausage gravy, two eggs, two pieces of sausage and park potatoes. These even have a note that says "available until sold out", that's how good it is.

Take a look at The Park Cafe's menu, I know you will get hungry just reading through it! Breakfast not your thing? They've got hamburgers, sandwiches, soups and salads for you to brunch on (brunch is a verb, right?).

Park Cafe on Urbanspoon

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! I might have to talk Chanse into taking me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep these posts coming... I love food ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love breakfast foods!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading your comments! They make my day :)