Friday, March 21, 2014

Good Eats Friday - Sea Salt

We stumbled upon Sea Salt by accident. Andrew had assumed it was a casual pizzeria where taking a baby would be totally normal. Turns out, Sea Salt is a bit (and by a bit I mean a lot) fancier than he had expected. Although it was uncomfortable to have Charlotte in a really nice looking restaurant where the only other guests were 60+ wearing business casual meeting for what looked like important meetings, we pushed through and gave it a shot.

Sea Salt has a surprisingly low rating on Urbanspoon. The complaints were mostly related to service. We went at lunch time expecting to be shunned so maybe our experience is a bit different than others, but we had good service, our waiter gave us great suggestions and was very kind.

^^Andrew had the margherita pizza with house fennel sausage

^^I had the prosciutto di parma, asparagus & fontina

Our food was very tasty and my only complaint might be that it's a bit pricey. No one looked at us weird for having a baby and both our hostess and waiter were sweet to her. Have you tried Sea Salt? I've been craving prosciutto since our visit!

Sea Salt on Urbanspoon

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Margherita pizza is my favorite. Seeing that picture on Bloglovin made my mouth water!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really nice! Great pics!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogpsot.com
    *100 Books to Read in a Lifetime Giveaway ends today!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks super yummy! I'll have to take husband sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading your comments! They make my day :)